CFA Level 1 Classes - Google Drive
Instructor: CA Nitin Guru & Agrika Khatri
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2021-12-10
₹6000 including 18% GST
GOOGLE DRIVE Course of CFA Level 1 November 2021
Finally, we are here with CFA Level 1 Classes.
- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
- Classes will be shared through google drive.
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required for downloading, installing, and updating the software & classes.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has an Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
- The maximum allowed size of the monitor is 24 inches.
- Please do not use an office laptop/desktop (If security features will be installed on the device, will not be acceptable).
What you will get?
- Studio Recorded Lectures
- Constant Support
- Career Guidance
& much more
CFA Level 1 Topics-
- Financial Reporting Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Equity Investment
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management & Wealth Planning
- Alternatives Investment
Faculty- Agrika Khatri & CA Nitin Guru
Validity- Exam Date (Subject to the attempt)
Serial key- It will be provided within 7 working days.
Starting Date - 30th June 2021
Duration- 170-180 Hours(Aprx)
Can I access the course only on a Windows laptop?
Yes. Please check the laptop requirements as stated above.
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then the remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes. So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non-transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9311850855 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.learn91.com/contactus
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Serial Key Online|
|_Reading 24 FRA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES|
|FRA READING 19,20 &21 CFA LEVEL 1|
|READING 22 FRA BALANCE SHEET|
|READING 23 FRA CASH FLOW STATEMENT|
|READING 25 FRA INVENTORY|
|READING 26 FRA LONG LIVED ASSETS|
|READING 27 FRA INCOME TAXES|
|READING 28 FRA NON CURRENT LIABILITIES|
|READING 29 FRA FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY|
|READING 30 FRA APPLICATION OF FS ANALYSIS|
|MICRO ECONOMICS 1 CFA|
|01 Intro to Corporate Governance & ESG|
|02 Capital Budgeting|
|03 Cost Of Capital|
|05 WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT|
|01 THE TIME VALUE OF MONEY|
|02 STATISTICAL CONCEPTS & MARKET RETURNS|
|03 PROBABILITY CONCEPTS|
|04 COMMON PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTIONS|
|05 SAMPLING AND ESTIMATION|
|_06 HYPOTHESIS TESTING|
|01 INTRODUCTION TO FIXED INCOME VALUATION|
|02 Fixed Income Securities- Defining Elements|
|03 Fixed Income Markets- Issuance ,trading And Funding|
|04 INTRODUCTION TO ASSET BACKED SECURITIES|
|05 UNDERSTANDING FIXED INCOME RISK AND RETURN|
|06 FUNDAMENTALS OF CREDIT ANALYSIS|
|01 Market Organisation And Structure|
|02 Security Market Indexes|
|03 Market Efficiency|
|04 Overview Of Equity Securities|
|05 Introduction To Industry And Company Analysis|
|06 Equity Valuation_ Concepts And Basic Tools|
|Basics Of Derivative Pricing And Valuation|
|Derivative Markets And Instruments|
|01 Ethics And Trust In Investment Profession|
|02 Code Of Ethics And Standard Of Professional Conduct|
|03 Guidance For Standards 1-7 (1)|
|04 Introduction To The Global Investment Performance Standards|
|05 Global Investment Performance Standards|
|01 PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AN OVERVIEW|
|02 Portfolio Risk And Return_ Part 1|
|03 Portfolio Risk And Return_ Part 2|
|04 Basics Of Portfolio Planning & Construction|
|05 Introduction To Risk Management|
|06 Technical Analysis|
|07 FINTECH IN INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT|
|Link of Software & Videos|
|CFA L1 2021 Link|
Google Drive Classes